1. Detailed description of goods and/or servicesFat Fish is a business in the restaurant industry. It supplies customers with sit down and takeaway food and drink options. Alcohol is sold on the premises, but cannot be ordered online or for delivery.
2. Delivery policySubject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed on the same day and the client can collect their order from the Fat Fish using the order reference number provided on the website.
3. Export restrictionThe offering on this website is available to clients in Cape Town, South Africa only.
4. Return and refunds policyThe provision of goods and services by Fat Fish is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability Fat Fish will refund the client.
6. Payment options accepted:Payment can be made with Visa and MasterCard cards.
7. Merchant outlet country and transaction currencyThe merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
8. Card acquiring and securityCard transactions will be acquired for Fat Fish via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African acquiring banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
9. Customer details separate from card detailsCustomer details will be stored by Fat Fish separately from card details, which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
10. Personal information collected:Fat Fish only collects personal information such as your name and email address when it is specifically entered and submitted by the visitor. This information is retained only by Fat Fish and is used solely to provide you with direct services. The information will not be sold, transferred or disclosed to third parties. We will furnish you with details of the personal information we hold about you upon request.
11. Cookies:So that we can better serve you with more tailored information, we utilise “cookies”. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. “Cookies” are completely harmless, so we’d recommend you accept them. Some website functionality may be reduced if you do not accept cookies, such as login and checkout procedures.
12. Automatically collected information:Our web servers may automatically collect technical information that is not personally identifiable, such as your internet browser type and the pages you visit. This information is solely for aggregation purposes which we use to help improve the content of our site.
14. Links to other sites:Our sites may contain links to other sites and entities not controlled by Fat Fish. This is for your convenience. We’d recommend you check their policy on privacy before disclosing personal information.
15. Security:This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
16. ResponsibilityFat Fish takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
17. Country of domicileThis website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Fat Fish chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Unit 2, The Edward, 113 Blaauwberg Road, Table View, Cape Town, 7441.
18. VariationFat Fish may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
19. Company informationThis website is run by private company based in South Africa trading as Cape Town Fish Market ClockTower V and A Waterfront (PTY) LTD and with registration number (2003/029197/07) and Director Douw Krugmann
20. Fat Fish contact details